2012年6月8日星期五

Accidental Clicks For Paid Ads

Accidental Clicks For Paid Ads,mbt zum Verkauf

Over the past few years, I've accidentally clicked paid ads quite a few times. While I think there needs to be a serious study on this topic, I don't think Google or anyone else profiting from ad clicks will be conducting the research. For anyone who wants to do the study or for anyone who's curious,Christian Louboutin Pas Cher, here are a few of the scenarios where I've had problems with accidentally clicking.

Ads along the top or along the right side
Sometimes when I'm trying for a click in the browser's address bar or clicking the scroll bar on the right side of the browser,christian louboutin soldes, I've accidentally clicked an ad. Being closer to the edge and filling more of the edge real estate would make the ad especially likely to be accidentally clicked.

Difficult devices
I've especially noticed that when I'm browsing on internet enabled phones that it's sometimes tough to avoid accidentally clicking ads on the page. While the touchscreen phone was worse,chaussures christian louboutin, the scrollwheel phones have problems with clicks too. With internet enabled phones, it's especially easy to click on ads that take up half of your screen. I've also had problems with my touchpad on my laptop. Occasionally an attempt to move the mouse around will be interpreted as a click, similar to the touchscreen on my phone.

Poor website design
Some websites have such unclear designs that it's difficult to tell whether an ad is really part of the site. This is bad for both the end user and the site paying for the click. Plus it doesn't help the website serving the ads. I almost always click my back button twice and look for a better website when this happens.

Deceptive Ads
Some might call it topical relevance,hogan, but there are some ads that are just being deceptive. On a new website, an ad may appear at first glance to be the next step in the process. This is especially true when ads include navigation elements and other indicators that the ad is actually part of the website. For anyone that may be considering this technique to get a visit, I'll warn you that I've never stayed on a site that I've been fooled into clicking.

Web pages requiring a lot of clicks
There are many websites that require a lot of clicking for one reason or another. It may be a game on the website, or you may have to copy text off the site. Regardless of the reason for the clicks,mbt schuhe, if there are ads next to the places where I'm trying to frequently click,billige MBT Schuhe, there's a decent chance that one of those clicks won't land where I want it to. Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论